Considering to change your name or your child's name but don't know how to do it legally in Singapore? Ever thought of creating a "uniquely yours" name, add it to your NRIC so that your friends and colleagues can call you by that name?

Our lawyers can answer your queries and advise you accordingly.

Alternatively, you can visit our Legal Resources in the Help Centre to find out more.