Power of Attorney


You have been promoted and you need to quickly relocate the whole family to another country for the next 3 years to expand the business. The existing HDB flat will be left vacant for the next 3 years. It sure helps if you can sublet it out to earn the extra income. You need to empower your brother to help you to sublet the HDB flat and to have general power to manage the flat on your behalf.

You have selected a BTO flat with your fiancé while back in Singapore and taking a term break. You will be going back to UK soon to finish your last year of study. You need to empower your father to help you to sign all the necessary documents in the purchase of the BTO flat.

In the 2 scenario above, you need a HDB Power of Attorney. Our lawyers will advise you and recommend the type of Power of Attorney that suit your needs.

To learn more, please visit our Legal Resources in the Help Centre.